Top photograph. Farida J Manekshah feeding the cats at Benidorm Rock.
Our mission is to provide a user-friendly legal resource for building managers, leaseholders, landlords, law students, small business people, and freelancers. It’s about making the law accessible. But we don’t just write about the law. We write about anything that interests us. Our work includes ‘Memory of Beheram’, a personal memoir set in India, Pakistan and London in the years following partition. We also have a page of Persian recipes celebrating the cooking of Mumbai’s Parsee community. If you are a high-rise residential leaseholder worried about the cost of replacing dangerous cladding, take a look at our fire-safety law rolling update. In this page we have provided you with access to our bookshop. Some of the books we have produced directly through Amazon. Two of the books are published through international publishers Taylor and Francis. Essential Law was commissioned by the Institute of Cemetery and Crematorium Management. Within these pages you will learn:
- How to get into the World’s most exciting profession (we’re not talking about flying a space shuttle).
- How to get paid – if you are a freelancer.
- How to protect yourself against cladding replacement costs (if you are a high-rise leaseholder).
- The roots of Britain’s housing crisis.
- To understand Britain’s historic system of weights and measures (something which has not been taught in UK schools for more than half a century).
Visit our associated links
You’ve worked hard for your money and you want to be paid. This book provides everything you need to use the small claims court to recover what is owed to you. Don’t let them get away.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Please keep in touch with us by providing us with an email address so that we can keep you updated. Over the next two months, we will be revamping our website to include new content on important life-skills, including: how to ask for a pay rise without offending your boss; how to hit your targets and triple your output; how to win a corporate client.